You must be searching for the TikTok videos downloader without watermark. Well, you can find it here! If you’re like nearly a billion other people, you probably watch short-form videos on the immensely popular social media app TikTok to pass the time during the day.
However, you don’t have to keep those films on TikTok; you can easily download them to your phone or tablet, and the processes are the same whether you’re using an iOS or Android device.
TikTok Videos Downloader without Watermark for Free
Wait a sec… If you’re searching for a video that isn’t on your For You Page or Following page, you can use TikTok to search for specific users, words, or hashtags.
- Launch the TikTok app (iOS, Android) and search for the video you wish to save.
- Click the Share icon. It’s shaped like an arrow.
- If the option is available, tap Save video. The feature will not be available in all TikTok videos.
- To close the Share window, touch Done or tap on the video itself.
Download from The Third-Party without Watermark
We also recommend that you avoid using third-party apps to download TikTok videos without watermark because these apps offer a security and privacy risk to your smartphone. Following these instructions will allow you to download TikTok videos without the watermark.
- Select the video you want to download from TikTok on your phone or PC.
- Hit the share icon on your phone and select Copy Link. On a computer, open the video you want to download and copy the link from the address bar.
- Visit snaptiktok.org and put the video link into the search box > uncheck the Enable “Video with Watermark” box > click “Download.”
- Select Download mp4 now on the next screen, then Download Video Now on the following screen.
Download TikTok Videos from iPhone
While this approach also allows you to download a TikTok video directly from the app, the good news is that instead of the floating TikTok watermark, you only get a tiny static watermark in the lower-right corner of the movie if you use it this way.
This method currently only works if you have an iPhone. Now, take the following steps:
- Open TikTok on your iPhone and navigate to the video you want to save.
- Tap the share icon, then tap Live photo in the bottom row. This will store the TikTok video as a Live Photo in the Photos app.
- After that, open the Photos app, choose the Live Photo, and then open the iOS share sheet, scroll down, and press Save as Video.
- This will store the Live Photo as a video automatically.
There will just be a little static watermark on the bottom-right corner of the movie, which will be significantly less intrusive than the floating watermark.
These are some methods for TikTok videos downloader without watermark to your phone or computer, with or without a watermark. We strongly advise you to be responsible and only download videos from TikTok for personal use, and to credit the original creator if you share them elsewhere.